Monday, May 11, 2009

Just Another Monday... and breakfast for dinner!!!

Before leaving for work, I ate half a mini bagel with American cheese and smoked salmon.

When I got into work, I ate a TJs Bran Muffin, and a handful of almonds...



Around 11:30, I headed to the Gym to run even though I am still sore from the weekend running. I managed to get in 5 miles.


Date5 /11/2009
RouteTreadmill
Distance5.00 mi
Time41:29
Pace08:17/mile

Lunch- Wrap with tomato, red onion, smoked salmon and cheese and spinach, fruit roll-up from TJs, and more almonds.


When I got home, I heated up leftovers...

I ate about 3/4 of this including all of the quiche and salmon bagel. The french toast was a little too sweet for dinner! I decided to add some greens so I made a salad with tomatoes, red onion, feta cheese, cucumbers and carrots.

Now off to bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment