Thursday, May 14, 2009

Thirsty Thursday

For breakfast, I started off with Oats and Strawberries and a scoop of Peanut Butter. It was pretty dry. I need to remember to bring in Brown Sugar and Maple Syrup.


Around 11:30, I went to the gym determined to run fast and far. I did 6 miles in just under 49 minutes. YAY! Now all I need is a ten miler before the race- the Boston Run to Remember Half next weekend. Here's my stats:


Date5 /14/2009
RouteTreadmill
Distance6.00 mi
Time48:50
Pace08:08/mile

Oh, I won a Garmin Forerunner 305 on Ebay and I should get it soon- can't wait to start using it!!

For lunch, I made the best wrap! It was hummus, red peppers, spinach, avocado, tomatoes, red onions and light mexican blend cheese. So delicious. On the side I had the rest of my fresh strawberries.




For dinner, I TRIED to make Risotto. Mine came out a little thicker than I wanted. Gretchen, I need your help!!! I made it Arborio Rice, Chicken Broth, Onions, Spinach, Shrimp and Tofu- oh and a touch of cream and Parm Cheese. It was oookay. Not amazing. I served it up with salad and rest of the brussel sprouts and fingerling (not FINGERLICK like I wrote before) potatoes.


This is me prepping in my new apron. My settings on my camera are still off and I need to figure it out soon! Maybe its time for a new camera?!?



After the Red Sox, Celtics and Bruins loss (and after bff Courtney left) I went to bed. I got up this morning at 6 and drove into Boston. I ran 5.30 miles and I basically died. Wasn't my day. I walked pretty much mile 4-5.


Date5 /15/2009
RouteTreadmill
Distance5.30 mi
Time49:43
Pace09:22/mile

Okay now off to weigh-in for biggest loser and a busy Friday!



No comments:

Post a Comment