Saturday, August 8, 2009

Another Crazy Saturday Night...

I'm running tomorrow at 6am so I'm in bed. I know, I know, I'm a crazy partier! Well truth is, I had a crazy night last night and I still feel hungover from it! Can't wait for the long run tomorrow, it will be just what I need.

Recap on some eats. Thursday night Courtney and Dana came over and we made Chicken Parm, a delicious salad and homemade dressing. I just cooked the chicken in a pan with EVOO, Salt and Pepper. Once browned, I threw the chicken as the first layer in a baking dish, then added 1/4 cup of mozzerela cheese, then the rest of Dave's tomato sauce, then a little bit of parmesan cheese. Then I put it under the broiler until the cheese was melted. yummy!



Tonight I made a Mexican Salad in a Tortilla Shell with Chicken. I saw this done on one of the blogs, but basically all I did was take a flour tortilla and wrap over a small pyrex bowl and threw it in the oven at 375 until crisp.

This is what it looked like when it came out! So I filled it with a salad of mixed greens, shredded carrots, cucumbers, red pepper, tomato, mexican blend cheese, green onions, and grilled diced chicken. I then added some Annie's Goddess Dressing. OMG that dressing amazing. I need to recreate it! And well... since the oven was already hot, I figured i might as well cook the rest of the Kale I had so I also had Kale Chips.


And now its time for bed. 15 miles tomorrow at 6am! Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment