Thursday, July 23, 2009

1 YEAR of MARRAIGE!!!

Celebrating July 26th!!


This post has nothing to do with food or running, but I feel compelled to let you all know that as of this weekend (July 26th- Sunday), Dave and I will have been married 1 YEAR!!! It seems like its gone by so fast so I thought I'd share our wedding highlights video and some pictures from one of the best days of our lives!




There is the worlds most awkard kiss in this video, but other than that, its pretty cute.... being an editor, I know I could edit it out... which I will at some point...
Also, here are a bunch of pics from an album I made...



And a couple of my favorite pictures...




Okay, that's enough.... I could look at these photos over and over and post a million of them, but I'll stop there! Have a great weekend!!

*oh and I did get my 6 miles in today, just not very fast.

1 comment:

  1. Yes, I am commenting on your old post. I know I've seen your wedding pictures before but I just have to say again - these are incredibly beautiful! You are gorgeous!!! I love the look of the whole wedding and I loved the video too (I'm such a sap). I'm happy you linked to this today!

    ReplyDelete