Thursday, July 16, 2009

Run Lizzy Run

Last night I ran with Nancy and Laryssa from Charlestown. We wanted to run 10 miles but after a long day in the office with lots of food tempting me, I didn't think I would be able to...BUT... we did! We ended up running just short...


Date7 /15/2009
RouteCharlestown-Memorial-Storrow-Charlestown
Distance9.75 mi
Time1:32:00
Pace0:09:26/mile

But, after I stopped my watch, we sprinted up Laryssa's street which was probably a quarter mile and straight uphill so we probably did do ten afterall.

Dinner was lots of random stuff, a lavish roll-up with cheese and avocado, a small piece of the pork tenderloin, lots of water and a cookie.

Today is my Friday! I have a rehearsal dinner and a wedding this weekend and can't wait! Catch up with you on Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment