Friday, July 3, 2009

15 MILES!!!



Well this morning, I did something I didn't think was possible! I ran 15 miles! The furthest I ran before was 13.1 so I was pretty psyched!


Date7 /3/2009
RouteWellesley Trail Run + Pond Road
Distance15.00 mi
Time2:27:21
Pace0:09:49/mile

We ran 2 before the group met up and then we added about 6.5 more with them. Then we grabbed water and kept running until we hit 15 miles. It felt pretty good and didn't feel much harder than running the 11 from last week. I really do think I'm going to run the NYC Marathon. I feel confident I can finish now.

When I got home, I made a smoothie with strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, strawberry and banana yogurt, almond milk and ice. I also made an egg sami with wheat toast, eggs and smoked salmon.


Now we are off to a BBQ to celebrate the 4th! Hopefully it will stop raining soon.

Oh yesterday I also starting planning for marathon training (if I decide to run, which I am 98% sure I will). Check out July!


No comments:

Post a Comment