Monday, April 13, 2009

Monday Funday

Monday wasn't very exciting. Work was a bit slow and my eating was pretty typical. Oatmeal for breakfast, wrap for lunch with cottage cheese and lots of water. For a late afternoon snack, I ate these almonds.


When I got home from work, I immediately started cooking, I mean heating up our leftovers. I basically cleared our fridge and our plates looked like a meal from all over the world. We had crab cakes with a Thai Peanut Sauce- not a great combo and unsure why I chose that sauce, then leftover pork tenderloin with corn, baked brie, half a calzone with mushrooms and asparagus and my guacamole dip. SO RANDOM!


After this mess of a meal ( I think I'm still hurting from it), I continued to eat crap. I had half of this brownie and a Cadbury Egg. I'm fat.


Then I went upstairs to take a bath and was asleep by 9pm. Slept straight until 7 then went on a 4 mile run around my neighborhood at 7:30 AM. I had a Doctors appointment at 9:15 so it was nice to sleep in. However, it took FOREVER to get to Newton! Now I'm off to enjoy the beautiful day. Will write about today's food in a bit!

No comments:

Post a Comment