Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Fast Run

So another busy day at the office. Dave and I woke up late yet again so I got ready in 20 minutes but still made the express train and got into work by 8:30. Not too shabby. Before I left, I had toast with my fake butter and coffee with creamer. Oops, I might have taken a bite before I took the picture.

Around 10:30 I had a mid morning snack of Oatmeal and a spoonful of White Chocolate Wonderful Peanut Butter.


At around 11:30, I was off to the gym. I had a lot of work to do today so my goal was to run 6 miles but had a feeling I would only be able to do 5 due to time. I ran 5 in 40:50. I ran the first 2.5 miles at 6.8MPH and then went up to 7.2 for the next two. The final mile I went from 7.5 to 9.5MPH. It was fun sprinting on the treadmill. Here are the stats:


Date3 /24/2009
RouteTreadmill
Distance5.00 mi
Time40:50
Pace08:10/mile

This basically means that I will have to run 6 and 10 Wednesday and Thursday. My goal is to run in the AM tomorrow. Hopefully ten miles. I have a meeting with a client at 2 tomorrow and don't want to be running from the gym. So lets hope I can wake up at 5AM!

I got back to work and ate lunch which was the same as yesterday with the addition of a Dannon Yogurt drink. So this week at the grocery store, I couldn't find my normal drink that I get and the closest one I could find was a kids drink. But I didn't want to get the smoothies they make because they are loaded in calories. I think the one I found was pretty funny. And Carissa, my lunch friend, had High School Musical string cheese. We are such dorks!

Okay, now off to finish my last hour at work and then sushi time in the suburbs with Dana. I'm excited to spend time with her : )!

No comments:

Post a Comment