Sunday, March 22, 2009

Sunday Funday Cont.

Hi again! Just got back from dinner at my in-laws. It was delicious. But first, here is my excitement from the gym. I'm BACK! I was able to run 8 miles and felt pretty good! I guess I didn't lose too much of my endurance while I was sick. I'm still not 100% but I can't sit around any longer! I NEED to run!


Date3 /22/2009
RouteTreadmill
Distance8.00 mi
Time1:09:00
Pace0:08:37/mile

I ran out of water at mile 7, that wasn't fun. I ran the first 6 miles at 6.8 pace and then ran the 6th-7th mile at 7.0 pace. The final mile, I went up every minute and finished running the last quarter mile at 8.5. It definitely helped that a girl got on the treadmill next to me at 7.5 pace. I'm so competitive! I finished running and lifted just a bit then got home and had a quick snack, made lunches for the week and got ready to go to Saugus all in under 20 minutes. I'm not very high-maintance when it comes to getting ready. Here's my afternoon snack:

It was basically a wrap filled with the Vegetable Salad I made yesterday and some of the leftover steak. YUM! I think that recipe is a keeper. Then I made lunches for the week. I made Dave Turkey and Cheese Sandwiches on the Arnold English Muffin thingies and I made myself wraps. Here they are in the fridge:

And while I was at taking pictures, here's our stocked fridge full of healthy yummy food!


It took us about 40 minutes to get up to Saugus and when we walked in the door at 5:30, dinner was waiting for us. Dave's mom made Pork with a home-made apple sauce, carrots and potatoes, a fresh salad and bisquits. Oh there were also baked clams. Here is my plate:

We just got home and I am starting to get tired. Dave and I are going to discuss our Europe trip that we may take at the end of the year and then it's Celebrity Apprentice time. It's a pretty painful show but the creative side of the challenges is always fun for me. This is a four-day week for me because I am going to NYC with Dave on Friday for the weekend. Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment