Sunday, April 26, 2009

4 Days Raw Too Many

Raw food Thursday consisted of an early morning run of 6 miles in 50 minutes and then a Donut Hole and Grapes.

For lunch, more lettuce wraps and then for dinner, guess what- more lettuce wraps.

After I finished lettuce with more lettuce while Dave ate a burrito,

I got a text from Gretchen
saying that she had given up and was going out for sushi... so I had thought I had enough too. Friday was an insanely busy day. I started the morning with a bage; and veggie cream cheese. For lunch, I had a piece of veggie pizza from the food court at the pru and then for dinner, Dave and I went to Ken's Steak House and I got haddock with tomato, feta and spinach with mashed potatoes and butternut squash. It was pretty tasty.

Saturday, I woke up for the Group Run. We ran around the Waban and we ran for 55 minutes. Probably around 6.5-7 miles. For breakfast, I made Dave and I omelets in whole wheat wraps. I put mushrooms, spinach and lots of cheese. Yum! Lunch was more leftovers from the night before. Around 2, we left to pick up our wedding album and then head to our friends Mark and Erin to hang out and visit. Erin made delicious grilled chicken and we made sandwiches with the chicken, munster cheese, spinach and bread. So tasty! I was lazy this weekend taking pictures. Check out their kids enjoying the food! Super cute!

This morning, my mom and I threw my sister-in-law a bridal shower. The spread was pretty tasty and I ate so much of the food.

We made three quiches, we had a smoked salmon platter with tomatoes, onions, capers and eggs, a fruit platter, lots of bagels and cream cheese, a 'party' salad as my mom likes to call it, mimosas and lots of coffee! Now I'm getting ready for bed. Going to be an insanely busy week. I think I am going to drive in tomorrow so I can hit the gym by 5:30AM and still get to work by 7:30-8ish to get everything done!

Happy warm weather!

No comments:

Post a Comment