Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Celtics Tuesday


Started off Monday morning by waking up at 4:45 am and driving to Boston to work out. I got to the gym by 6 and ran 5.5 miles pretty slow. My stomach wasn't quite right and I was pretty lucky to get through 5+. Here are my stats.


Date4 /27/2009
RouteTreadmill
Distance5.50 mi
Time49:30
Pace09:00/mile

When I got into work (at 7:30- I had lots to do), I ate this Raw Bar. It was okay. It wasw also pretty fattening. I worked on a few different projects and then around 1, I breaked for lunch. I had a Josephs Whole Wheat Wrap with spinach, grilled chicken, turkey and cheese. I melted the cheese too. Yum, cooked food... I've missed you..

My afternoon snack included more water and a small cottage cheese.

I worked until past 8 pm, so my second snack with this fruit cup. This was all from Natalia's Bridal Shower.

When I got home around 9, I had some of the "party salad" my mom made with grilled chicken that Dave had cooked on the grill. In the salad there was potatoes, hearts of palm, walnuts, apples, asparagus and lots of love : )


I didn't go to the gym this morning and I might have had a half a bagel before I left for work. Those bagels are now all gone (thanks mainly to me) so hopefully my bagel obsession will subside soon. Around 11 at work, I ate some oats. I microwaved a cup of oats with water and then mixed in some strawberries and blackberries. I also added some sugar because it was very bland.
At 1 ish, my co-worker Jill and I went to the Kebab House to grab salads. They have an awesome salad bar. Anything you want for $5.75. Can't beat that in the city! I got mixed greens with tomatoes, roasted red peppers, cucumbers, pepperoncinis, golden raisins, cranberries, almonds. sunflower seeds, feta cheese and chicken. Also had a side of pita bread.


Work wasn't too bad and I got out of work on time. When we got home, I immediately started cooking. Tonight the dinner menu was Peppered Pork Tenderloin with sauteed asparagus, collard greens and mushrooms. I also made my favorite avocado dip. I dipped endive in while I cooked. Yummy appetizer!


I also made a pretty good looking salad. Dave goes through salad like its his job so I always have salad ready. I put it in a big Pyrex bowl and it usually last three days. This salad had tomatoes, mushrooms, cucumbers, carrots and cheese. I didn't have any salad tonight because I had so much for lunch.


While I cooked the Pork Tenderloin (375 degrees, 30 minutes), I satued the asparagus with EVOO, Lemon Juice and S&P. I also added the collard greens and mushrooms to the pan to soften.

And here is my plate! Dinner was very tasty. We are watching the Celtics now and then I am headed to bed! Hopefully I will be able to get to the gym tomorrow morning!



xoxo Lizzy Girl! Happy Almost Hump Day! Let's go Celts!

No comments:

Post a Comment