Thursday, April 2, 2009

Waking up EARRLY

So, I set my alarm for 4:45 and I actually woke up! I got to the train station around 5:20 and took the train into Boston. Its not an express train so it took a full hour, but I was up and moving on the treadmill by 6:45AM. I ran 69:20 minutes and felt pretty good. There was a girl a couple treadmills over from me that ran even longer- she probably did ten miles. I ran 8 miles and ran my last mile at 7.7MPH all the way up to 9.5MPH!!


Date4 /2/2009
RouteTreadmill
Distance8.00 mi
Time1:09:20
Pace0:08:40/mile

I'm in bed now and want to be asleep by 9:30. My goal is to run at least 11 miles tomorrow morning. Truthfully, I want to run 12 miles but I have never done that on a treadmill before. Tomorrow is the FINAL weigh in so I want to be as light as possible. We shall see!

Now on to food for the day:

Breakfast- Coffee with cofeemate creamer on the train, oatmeal with a scoop of White Chocolate Peanut Butter at 10AM.

Lunch- Josephs Wrap with Light Cheese, Turkey and Spinach

Snack- Pretzels with Laughing Cow Cheese

Snack at 5pm (work party)- glass of white wine, 2 slices of cheese with a cracker

Dinner- 1 and a 1/2 bowls of the chicken/rice/brocolli dish with some avocado dip on the side.

TONS of water.

Bed time! Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment