Thursday, June 4, 2009

Shish Kabobs- Delic!

Hi Everyone!!! Here are Thursday nights eats! I helped my mom thread the shish kabobs and then Dave manned the grill. We made more than enough for the combining families. At this BBQ, we had the guests of honor, Mike and Natalia, my Nana and Papa, my mom and her boyfriend, Dave and I, Natalia's parents, Natalia's sister and two of her five kids. It was quite the party! The sirloin shish kabobs had tomatoes, peppers, zucchini and meat. The chicken ones had pineapple, chicken and various different color peppers!


Here is the plate of sirloin kabobs!

And the chicken and sirloin together:

And the table spread:

Mom also made a salad, some rice and corn on the cob.

And my plate:

1/2 a sirloin kabob, 1/4 chicken kabob, half an ear of corn. And lots of sangria!

Okay off to get ready for Mikey's wedding!!

No comments:

Post a Comment