Sunday, June 21, 2009

What a Weekend...

Back tracking a bit, Thursday I took a new class at the gym called Total Body Muscle Conditioning. This was one of the best classes I've ever taken and I definitely want to try to go every week. Squats, lunges, bicep curls, triceps, shoulders, abs, leg lunges, etc. It was great!! Can't wait to go back! Thursday night Dave and I went to La Cantina for Lobster night. It was delicious!! Friday was a SLOW SLOW day at work. I had a breakfast cookie in the morning, sushi for lunch and went out for drinks and apps after work. Saturday morning, I got up at 5:45 and met Nancy for a run around Natick at 6:30 AM! We did 7.55 miles and it was pretty nice. It feels good to get it out of the way so early.

Then after, I decided to make my own GREEN MONSTER!!! I've been reading about these on the blogs and although I'm not a huge smoothie fan, this was great! I had some extra kale left so I mixed a couple handfulls, strawberry yogurt, blueberries and Almond Milk along with Ice. It was really tasty!

And here I am!

I also ate a big breakfast... what can I say, I was hungry after the run. I made a sunnyside up egg with an Arnold wheat thin and jalepeno cheese.


Saturday night, I went to a sleepover party at my friend Erins. All the guys were at a Bachelor Party so we figured why not? Before I left, I decided to make Cupcakes stuffed with Strawberry Jelly and Chocolate Frosting. I definitely cheated and used a box mix and chocolate frosting, but they were tasty!


On Sunday, I met Dave at home around 12 and made us a great lunch with these naan wheat flatbread. I found these at Trader Joes.

On top of this I added some spicy cheese, spinach, prosciotto, red onion and tomatoes. I made one and we spilt it in two.

I made these for Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday of this weeks lunches too! Although, I used goat Cheese instead. I just put these under the broiler for 8 minutes. Yum!

We went out to dinner with Dave's parents for Fathers Day tonight and I got stuffed sole with crab meat and a lobster sauce. I'm wicked full and am looking forward to a LONG run in the morning! Night everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment