Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Eat, Sleep, Run... Story of my life...

Woke up this morning at 6am to go to the gym. Ran a solid 5 miles. My hip/groin area was really hurting but I pushed through it... slowly.


Date5 /19/2009
RouteTreadmill
Distance5.00 mi
Time43:00
Pace08:36/mile

When I got into work, I realized I brought my camera, but forgot the battery. I had taken it out to charge it overnight. For breakfast, I ate a Luna Bar. Around 12, I left work to head to a video effects house to work on my new commercials. For lunch, the post-house grilled on the deck, so I enjoyed grilled chicken on a bun with cheddar cheese, red onion and tomato. Along with that, I had a side salad with light Ken's Steak House Italian dressing. I also ate WAY too many Salt and Vinegar Chips. Luckily, Gretchen had her camera and snapped this pics for me:

After watching Fire-Grilled Quesidillas all day while editing our spots, I decided to make my own quesidillas with the leftover rotisserie chicken I had. I also didn't have floured tortillas, so I used whole wheat wraps which didn't cook as nicely. I took a hot pan and sprayed it with cooking spray then added one of the wraps. On top of that, I added mexican blend cheese, spinach, red onions, chicken, salsa and avocados, then I added the other wrap on top. After 5 minutes, I flipped (some filling may have fallen out.. but I recovered), then cooked for 5 minutes longer. I served this with organic creamy tomato soup and the eggplant/squash casserole I made last night. Lots of food, but delicious!







No comments:

Post a Comment